If you’re looking for a gift for a friend, colleague or loved one that’s totally unique – why not give a personal book – a fabulous gift for yourself or someone special?
Whether you are looking for a way to commemorate a milestone – such as a graduation, wedding or anniversary, to preserve the legacy of a senior family member or memorialize the life of a special person, the gift of a personal memoir is one which won’t ever be surpassed or forgotten. Our gift packages include:
- One-on-one interviews with the author to capture his/her memories. (In the case of a “surprise” book, this can also be accomplished through an extensive written questionnaire.)
- A gift package for presentation, including a personalized certificate, a copy of the book “Write That Book!” by Stephanie Larkin, and a keepsake leather notebook for writing memories.
- Up to 30 pictures for inclusion in your book, plus your choice of photo and title for the cover.
- 5 hardcover copies or 10 paperback copies. (More available on request for an additional fee.)
- Submission of your book to Amazon so that others can purchase your book.
- Library of Congress and ISBN numbers are all included – everything you need to get your memories – or those of a special person – published and in print to enjoy forever.
Everything needed to get YOUR story into print – a great gift for yourself or a special someone. Prices start at just $1750 – call 516-448-4993 for more information, or fill out the form below: