Here at Red Penguin Books, we are thrilled to work with authors who wish to harness the power of publishing for good by donating the profits from their books to a variety of causes. Our current releases which were published with the goal of assisting others includes:
Her Word by Izzy Hodder
- The profits are being donated to the Dublin Rape Crisis Center
The Letters by Barbara Spinelli
- The profits are being donated to the National Military Family Association
The Mysterious Animal Soup and The Mystery of the Bedouin Girl by Rony Kessler
- The profits are being donated to the Rotary Organization
Diary of a Drunk Driver by Michael Palermo
- The profits are being donated to M.A.D.D.
Hope Remains by Lori Boarman
- The profits are being donated to suicide prevention, including the distribution of free books to youth in crisis
not kidding and Side Street by JK Larkin
- The profits are being donated to The Trevor Project
Goodnight Port by Jeff Stone (coming soon)
- The profits are being donated to Project HELP – Mental Health Awareness
Additionally, Red Penguin Books is in process for a non-profit organization whose mission is to harness the power of publishing and funnel it to non-profit organizations through our books. Subsequently, The Red Penguin Collection – our huge and growing anthology series with over 25 books featuring authors, poets and playwrights from around the globe – will be partnering with organizations beginning this fall in order to help to get out their mission and message through our book themes, and channel the time, talent, and treasure from each book to their cause. We are very excited about leveraging our most successful book series in this way, and our global contributors are equally excited about the possibilities this will bring to others.