Are you interested in learning more about publishing with Red Penguin Books? Click here for our welcome guide, including the publication process, options, and a chance to meet our staff and authors.
Writing a book is the adventure of a lifetime, and Red Penguin Books take pride in giving our authors a publishing experience that is stress-free and celebratory all the way – from the pop of champagne at the outset to a brand new, commemorative pen for book signings. We LOVE books, and we love to partner with our authors to bring their books to the wider world.
Some of our authors first approach us with no more than an idea for a book that’s ready to sprout. Others submit completed manuscripts. Whether you’re at either end – or anywhere in between – our goal is to get you published. So if your book isn’t at the finish line quite yet, we would love to work with you to get it ready for publication. Whether you have a children’s book or a memoir, a business book or a novel, a textbook or a cookbook – anything! – we’d like to read it and work with you to add your name to the list of fabulous authors we represent.
At Red Penguin Books, we offer options and opportunities that are unique in the world of publishing, and all of them are designed to keep you – the author we so deeply respect – in the driver’s seat. Unlike other publishing houses, at Red Penguin Books our authors:
- retain ALL copyrights and ownership of their manuscripts. As a policy, when we layout and format your book and cover, you will receive copies of all of your files
- receive a downloadable press kit as well as an author’s webpage on our Red Penguin Books website to post upcoming events, book links, photos, videos and more – anytime!
- are included in all of our Red Penguin Books promotional activities, including television appearances, regular email and social media postings of their books and book-related events, book reviews and worldwide book distribution
- benefit from generous book royalties and special pricing of print books delivered to them anywhere, which they can sell at whatever price they wish
- retain all creative rights – and give us their final approval on cover design, book layout, pricing – everything that affects their book
- can be published and printed in record time – generally just one month from the time of final manuscript approval!
CLICK HERE to fill out a query form and get started along the journey to publication . . . with Red Penguin Books!