Our Editor’s Choice Package includes all of the great features of our Basic Package, PLUS copy editing for your book – up to 60,000 words.
- Professional book layout and formatting so that your book will include all standard layout pages – including title page, table of contents, dedication, author bio, etc. – as well as chapter layout (with options for traditional or modern chapter headings, dropped caps and other chapter flourishes)
- Unique, completely custom cover design for your book
- Placement of up to 30 interior images (supplied by the author)
- Book and author web page at Red Penguin Books, including links to your purchase pages so that people can place orders for your books
- Registration of your book with all major online booksellers and national distributors
- Submission of your book to Amazon Kindle Unlimited or submission to Amazon, Apple, Kobo, and Nook
- Assignment of International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Library of Congress control number registration and US Copyright information on the copyright page
- Copy editing and proofreading of your manuscript – up to 60,000 words (additional words extra). Copy editing addresses spelling, grammar, sentence structure and punctuation. Proofreading corrects typographical errors, misspellings and any other formatting inconsistencies. Developmental editing – such as analysis of character, mood, setting and plot development is available at an extra charge.
Everything you need to get your book published and available for purchase and distribution!