- Before the meeting, the author sill supply the title, subtitle, current categories and book description for research.
- Various Amazon algorithms will be explored so that the author is presented at the consultation with statistical evidence of the searching and purchasing rates connected with different categories and keywords.
- Additionally, the cover image, title/subtitle and description will be discussed in light of top-selling books in the genre, in order to capitalize upon shopper expectations.
- The author will be presented with a questionnaire before the consultation to complete, focusing upon the types of online promotions and social media platforms the author has utilized in the past.
- Future online promotional methods will be presented – including KU, sales promotion, audience building, lead magnets, book reviews, Kindle Countdowns, etc. – along with any pros/cons, such as price, availability, ROI, time element, effectiveness, etc.
- The author will be presented with a questionnaire before the consultation to complete, focusing upon the types of offline promotions and distribution methods the author has utilized in the past.
- Future offline promotions will be presented, such as events and signings, bulk sales, additional distribution possibilities, etc.
While it is unreasonable to think that the author will leave a 2-hour consultation session with complete knowledge of all book promotional possibilities and how they relate to the book in question, the author will most certainly receive:
- A detailed listing of related keywords and categories, and the statistics illustrating the amount of competition vs. the number of searches for the terms, to assist in choosing the most lucrative ones.
- Suggestions for possible alterations in the book description, cover and title/subtitle, supported by illustrations from the top-selling books in the genre.
- A detailed action plan for future online and offline promotions, focusing upon those that will best propel the author towards the discussed book goals.
2 hours, $250