When you have your own author website, you have complete control over its design, its content, and how you will use it to attract an audience and increase sales of your book.
Just $30 per month with a $199 set-up fee (or $25 a month paid in full – so $599 upfront or $199 plus $30 per month).
If you would like an eCommerce set-up – so that you can process orders and credit card payments directly on your site!— the one-time set-up charge is just $299 – upgrade at any time.
What a deal—for a low one-time fee, you can:
- choose from out selected layouts/themes specifically chosen to feature books
- send along the information you would like to include, including picture, text, PDFs/downloads and links
- your site will be set-up to your specifications in just 2 weeks!
- your website is easy to edit, so you can log in at anytime to post your blog, add events or feature your latest book
After that, your monthly fee covers:
- 24/7 hosting, so that your website is always available
- maintenance, in case there is an issue that needs tending
- updates—just send along any new information, pictures, etc., and we’ll take care of it. You can easily post yourself OR send your updates to us—it is that simple!
Your site will include:
- Book purchase links to all online retail sites
- Events – from flyers and registrations to photos afterward
- Blog posts – to continue your engagement with your readers
- Email capture form to create a listing of your subscribers’ email addresses, and integration with MailChimp, a marketing platform and email marketing service, for building an audience
Photos, videos, custom forms … whatever you need!
Call today and have your website ready before you know it!