If you run either a business or an organization – large or small – there are many good reasons why you should consider having your own book written:
- It can be used as a training manual for new personnel
- It can serve as a textbook for classes or workshops your personnel are attending
- It can showcase your goals and mission statement to aid in fundraising and publicity
- It can add to your stature and professional standing to have a book that personalizes your enterprise with your own logo
Of course, writing a book can take you away from your other endeavors, costing you time and money. That’s where Red Penguin can come to the rescue. Our staff of professional writers is more than ready, willing and able to step in and write the book you may not have the time to do yourself.
Depending on the type of book you have in mind, we can help you to:
- Avoid the tediousness and expense of xeroxing the same materials over and over
- Alleviate the stress of training new personnel
- Impress sponsors and clients with a sleek, professional and personal introduction to your enterprise
In today’s high tech world, there’s still something quite special about holding a book in your hand and using it to “sell” your product to others. Red Penguin can write, publish and print your book faster than you might think – and you’ll be looking on the finished product – YOUR book – with pride!